Thursday, March 15, 2007

Take Back Control

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Jazz writes...


Aunt B,
I stumbled upon your other blog and then came here. I listened intently to your talk about rape. It was painful and it is what I'm living with right now. Such hurt and pain, I can't even say how bad it is. They haven't got the guy yet, he's still out there. They may never catch him. I was not hurt badly, not physically but mentally it is devastating. I couldn't face anyone or go back to work and my life, as I knew it is a shambles. I am married, for two years now. I can see, even though he says it's not true, that my husband looks at me differently. Does he think I liked it or wanted it? I don't think so but something is different. Am I damaged? I went to get an AIDS test, it was negative but I still wonder. This is killing me slowly. Very slowly.


Aunt B said,

Jazz Darlin', you are in a hell, I know but you have to work through this and take your life back. Let's have a cup of tea and talk...


Part One

this is an audio post - click to play


Part Two
this is an audio post - click to play


Part Three
this is an audio post - click to play


Part Four
this is an audio post - click to play

Part Five
this is an audio post - click to play

No comments: