Friday, December 5, 2008

Box of Laughter Smiles and Love


Dear Aunt Babz,

Ok I really need your helps..I really like this boy..he's the cousin of my cousin but it doesn't mean that he's my cousin.I reeeeeaaaaaaaally like him so much.I can't stop thinking about him!I can't ask him out I'm so shy so I told my friends and others to do it and they all said that he said no so I heard him told one of my friend yes but I should ask him.So when I asked him he said no!!!Why???I'm so confused,depressed,sad,and desperate!!!He's really my inspiration!Everybody think that he's ugly but for me he's so so cute!


Hey Friend,

I will sure do what I can to help :). Well, you said you asked him, correct? And he said no, right? As for why he said no, I do not know. I'm going to be completely 100% honest with you, he may have been a little uncomfortable with your friends asking him what he thought of you before you asked him. It can sometimes be confusing how some people react and what they say, and it can be sad. However, being desperate can also sometimes scare some people off. I understand you are shy, believe me I completely understand that, but if you start talking to him, just saying "hi", and "how are you", you'll get to know him, and you'll become less and less shy around him the more you talk to him. You'll get to know him and maybe become a couple, or at the worst be friends, and maybe later you'll become a couple. Just remember that everything takes time.

I hope to have given you a little help, and I hope it all works out great for you. Take care. Peace.


mb3

Dear Reader,

If a guy is cute to you, then that's all that matters. Never base your thoughts or reasoning on what other people think. This is especially true when it comes to peer pressure; always do what you know is right and follow your heart.

Now, this guy was probably embarrassed at least that's what I think but I bet he likes you. Don't be or act desperate. I agree with mb3, your behavior may have scared him off. Never be desperate, ok?

I have the sneaking suspicion that if you take it easy, one minute at a time, that this guy, once he gets to know you will see just how sweet you really are. You are a very genuine person, a loyal friend and a good listener (very important) but you must learn some restraint, some discipline when it comes to your heart.

The sun does not rise and set on this guy but his smile may be the most wonderful thing you've ever seen. So, be you without the "I have to have it/him now" attitude, learn some patience and practice looking in the mirror and telling yourself that you are worth it for some special guy. Maybe it's not this guy but a certain guy will come along who is all that and a box of laughter, smiles and love.

One more thing; I would really be pleased if you would do two things for me. For starters, do your homework and read some of the posts I have on Empowerment as I really think you could be a powerhouse of a young woman once you learn to be assertive. Secondly, write me when you meet the right guy...he's not that far away...


Keeping It Real,


Aunt Babz


"Even the most brilliant minds, may have troubled Souls"

No comments: