Sunday, May 20, 2007

I Can't Stand A No Stand- Up Woman


I'm a woman, in case you were wondering but there's nothing I hate worse than a deceptive woman, especially when she tries to get pregnant deceptively or gets pregnant by some other guy and tries to pull a fast one on her current flavor. While I'm on the subject; It is equally disgusting, when women use the law to their advantage and lie about being raped, abused or the like. If it happened, I would fight along side you but I can't stand a lying, using, deceptive girl, she's not even a woman, in my book. I've seen the ramifications, of these tawdry women, the kind this Mama, warned you about! Mz.Karma Bitchslap with visit you.That said, I direct you to this letter, found on the D.C. Craigslist. It's a classic and that wanna be woman, deserved it...

3 comments:

Xmichra said...

Keeping a secret like that is just as horrible. Not that the girl didn't have it coming to her... but this guy was an ass from the start.

Good thing he can't breed.

Barb@TimeIsShort said...

X, lol!

Xmichra said...

well really.. *rolls eyes*.. lol..