Saturday, June 27, 2009

Solitude & Fortitude


Dear Aunt B,

I recently married. I took my husbands last name. I know I have to let the social security office know. But, who else do I have to let know?



Dear Recently Married:

I assume you are living in the States, so I will go with that. But this is a pretty standard list for anywhere. Hope this helps!

  • Social Security Administration
  • Driver's License
  • Automobile registration and insurance
  • Work related information
  • Insurance policies
  • Bank accounts
  • Investment accounts
  • Utility bills
  • Post Office
  • Credit cards
  • Passport
  • Medical records
  • Wills, legal documents
  • Organization and church memberships
  • Voter registration
  • Landlord or mortgage company

  • Best wishes on your nuptials :)

    ~Xmichra


  • Wishing You Well & Congratulations,

    "Never, ever fight in the Bedroom. It must always be your place of Solitude & Fortitude."
    Aunt B


    No comments: