Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Editor's Note; I received the following email from Sara Wilson in the Media Dept for
The Fresh Air Fund

It looks to me like a wonderful opportunity for inner city kids and here at Ask Aunt B, we stand behind anything that might make it better for today's youth. If you read this, I hope you'll visit the website and possibly donate or find a way to get involved.


Date: 04/14/09 13:33:51
Subject: Please help a child this summer




Hi
I would like to ask for your help with getting the word out on Ask Aunt B with an issue I thought you and your readers would care about. The countdown to Summer has begun and The Fresh Air Fund is in need of host families. Host families are volunteers who open their hearts and home to a child from the city to give them a fresh air experience. I've set up a social media news release which explains everything, so please feel free to use any of the images, logos, videos, etc:
Please let me know if you are able to post and if you have any questions.
Thank you so much,
Sara
--
Sara Wilson,
The Fresh Air Fund

No comments: