Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Not The End Of The World

Dear Aunt B,

Hello,
My name is Ashley and I am graduating next year. I dont know what career choice to make...I wanted to be a Phlebotomy techiciain and go to this program 30mins. away from my home. I talked to my mom about it and she laughed and said that she dosent see me doing that, and said I dont have the guts to draw somebodys blood. Everytime I get interested in something she says I am unable to do it..I really want to do this and prove to her that I can do it ( I mean I am going to do it because I beileve in myself and I believe that I can do it) How do I get my mom more interested and How do I know If I am making the right desicion if she kepts doubting me?

Dear Friend,

I Say This With Respect To All Those Involved (Mom). You're Becoming An Adult.YOU Have To Do What Makes YOU Happy ! It's Nice If Other People Like What You're Doing , But It's Not The End Of The World If They Don't.They Will STILL LOVE YOU, In The End. Listen , No One Is Ever Going To Hand You Over Anything That You Can't Give Yourself In One Way Or Another. Believe In Yourself ALWAYS! Follow Your Gut Instincts, Be Responsible, & Things WILL Fall Into Place For You.
Blessings & Bliss ,
Lee

Have A Question??? Nothing Is Taboo!!!

No comments: