Friday, July 3, 2009

"As My World Breeds"


Dear Readers,

The Soap Opera that unfolds in front of me, the story of my life is;

"As My World Breeds"


Yes, we have a new little one, Jaxon Aiden, who'll be coming home tomorrow(God willing). My son Bill, his father calls him, "Wee Bugger," as he is only 5lbs 4oz. He's perfect in every way though.

Weary from his participation, I presume, my son slept on the couch, a few short hours after staying up all night, unable to sleep in anticipation of Jaxon's birth. They had to be at the hospital @6am for the scheduled C-Section and I stayed with his other two kids, Lil' Bill & Samantha.

Before I was able to inspect him personally, I watched the video of Jaxon's birth, along with Sam. I cried like an imbecile, a blithering idiot, a goofball Grandma. Aw, such is my life.


Yes, it all came rushing back to me. The last child I gave birth to, my last son, Waylon, was 10lbs. 5oz., Jaxon weighing half of that. And so I'm quite sure that a baby that little just might fall out undetected. I can see me at the Supermarket, "Hey Lady, did you drop something?"

Yes, my son was huge at 10lbs 4oz. and 23 inches long. He also had a full goatee and immediately asked me for the car keys.
I never walked the same after having Waylon but was always proud to say I had given birth "Naturally."

One thing I learned though, after their father died and I began dating was to never tell that story and add, excitedly, "And guess what? I gave birth to him and didn't even have to have stitches."


I thank everyone for their comments and prayers alike. Jaxon, which by the way, I just love that name, is so damn cute with his little ears and lips, nose and toes, all ten of them.

And I'm more than grateful that he is healthy. That is something of which in this family, we do not take for granted considering I have two grandchildren with Cystic Fibrosis.


God is good, every day, all the time and all though we've had many scary situations, times where faith is called into works, these two of my grandbabies, Kassandra and Austen aka, Lil' Man are basically healthy and happy.

I Am Grandma, HaHaHaHa!!!


Keeping It Real,

Aunt B
Have A Question??? Nothing Is Taboo!!!

No comments: